KINE to be Listed on LBank

Dear LBank users:

KINE will be listed on LBank at 22:00 on March 11, 2021 (UTC+8), the details are as follows:

Trading Pair: KINE/USDT

Deposit Enable: 19:00 on March 11, 2021 (UTC+8)

Trading Open: 22:00 on March 11, 2021 (UTC+8)

Withdrawal Enable: The withdrawal time is subject to the subsequent announcement.

· About KINE

Kine is a decentralized protocol that can establish a universal liquidity pool supported by a customized digital asset portfolio. KINE is the native protocol token of the Kine protocol, currently issued on Ethereum. KINE is a utility token designed to promote community governance and motivate the active circle of the Kine ecosystem.

Total Supply: 100,000,000 KINE

40%: Ecological reward, the release period is not less than 48 months, the details to be disclosed

13%: Seed round, the price is 0.2u, 10% will be unlocked after IDO, 60% will be released linearly in 12 months, and the remaining 30% will be released in the second year

12%: Private placement round, the price is 0.5–1u, 25% will be unlocked after IDO, and the remaining 75% will be released linearly in 12 months

20%: team & consultant, IDO will release 25% after 6 months, and the remaining 75% will be released linearly in 18 months

10%: LP, 25% will be released before the first release, after which it will be released in batches every month for 12 months

5%: LBP, no lock-up

Website: https://kine.io/

Blockchain browser: https://etherscan.io/token/0xcbfef8fdd706cde6f208460f2bf39aa9c785f05d

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store