Announcement of LBank Launches Perpetual Contract Trading Contest to win MaoTai
Dear LBank users:
LBank will launch perpetual contract trading contest at 00:00 on January 27, 2021 (UTC+8), the details are as follows:
Time：2021/01/27 0:00–2021/2/2 24:00 （UTC+8）
Participation Condition：Single transaction amount ≥200 USDT，KYC certification needs to be completed.
Special Rewards：MaoTai BaiJiu
Special Rewards will be distributed in the form of a lottery
1、Take the height of the first block of ETH at 0:00 UTC on the next day as the winning sequence; (example event time: January 1st 00:00 to January 1st 24:00 (UTC+8), then the first-day winning sequence Based on the height of the first ETH block at 0:00 on January 2nd (UTC)), the block height query URL:
2、The winning number sequence is based on the user’s transaction time, matching backward from the first digit, and the user with the most consecutive same digits will get a bottle of MaoTai; if all the single digits do not match, compare the tens digits, and so on. If there are multiple users with the same number of digits in succession, the one with more single transaction amount shall prevail.
For example Xiao Ming’s order time is 2021/01/25 13:52:01, Xiao Ming’s number of entries in the lottery is 20210125135201, and the first block height at 0:00 (UTC) on January 26th is 11725201. Start to compare the numbers, Xiao Ming has 4 digits for the same number. A single user can get multiple winning numbers by placing multiple orders every day.
Sharing Rewards：1000 USDT
Starting from the single digits, users who participated in the lottery series and the winning series have the same digits and did not win the special prize can share 1000USDT according to the total transaction amount of the day.
1. The list of winners will be announced daily in the form of an announcement;
2. The winning prizes will be distributed within 3 working days after the winning list is announced. As some rewards need to be mailed, all users participating in the event are requested to keep their contact information open to avoid missing the prizes;
3. The deadline for award distribution is February 8th, 2020. If the user’s contact information is incorrect or the users didn’t to contact customer service in time to receive the prize, the user will be deemed to have voluntarily given up the award and will not be reissued in the future.
4. Wash trading and any cheating conduct are prohibited. Otherwise, LBank has the right to deprive the prize.
5. This activity’s final interpretation belongs to the LBank team.